| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tripoli in January is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Tripoli are fine having an average of a detectable 6:38 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:15.
- There are approximately 3:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tripoli January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tripoli, Libya
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tripoli:
- Tunis, Tunisia - 534.4 kms (332.1 miles) NNW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 473.6 kms (294.3 miles) NNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 419.7 kms (260.8 miles) NNW
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 435.9 kms (270.8 miles) NW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 318.6 kms (198 miles) N
- Sfax, Tunisia - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) NW
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 446.2 kms (277.3 miles) WNW
- Gabes, Tunisia - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) WNW
- Jerba, Tunisia - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) WNW
- Djerba, Tunisia - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) WNW