| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tripoli in October is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid accrues across on average 5 days.
- The heavens above Tripoli are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:52 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:18.
- There are approximately 3:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tripoli October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tripoli, Libya
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tripoli:
- Tunis, Tunisia - 534.4 kms (332.1 miles) NNW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 473.6 kms (294.3 miles) NNW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 419.7 kms (260.8 miles) NNW
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 435.9 kms (270.8 miles) NW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 318.6 kms (198 miles) N
- Sfax, Tunisia - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) NW
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 446.2 kms (277.3 miles) WNW
- Gabes, Tunisia - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) WNW
- Jerba, Tunisia - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) WNW
- Djerba, Tunisia - 242.8 kms (150.9 miles) WNW